Search 50000+ tech jobs. SRINIMFJOBS has business analyst, software engineer, QA jobs and many more. Manage your tech job search and IT career on SRINIMFJOBS.
Embedded Software Developer C/C++
Posted Sep 15
Michael Bailey Associates - Munich
Elmshorn, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
End: 31.12.2017 + possible extension
Location: Elmshorn ( +travel activity to Dachau/Munich)
Description of Tasks
- Devise, develop and maintain cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Participate in the creation of state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions integrated into Linux-based and similar Embedded systems.
- A quick learner, ready to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to drive execution in a results-oriented environment.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with our client's employees and stakeholders to take ideas from design to deployment in millions of vehicles and IOT devices - all over the world!
- At least 3 years of experience developing in a Linux environment, including Kernel level development
- At least 5 years of experience programming in C and/or C++ Experience in Embedded development practices and tools - cross compilation, debugging on target, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience developing or programming in MATLAB or AutoSar Environment
- Solid background in SW architecture and design
- Passion for hacking and reverse engineering
- Solid understanding of the world of cybersecurity
Will be a plus:
- Experience with development on Linux and/or QNX systems
- Graduate of a cybersecurity position in the Intelligence Corps
- Hands-on experience with reverse engineering and network analysis
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months
Other Pay Info: negotiable