This employer requests that only candidates in Belgium apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Belgium, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Proteus Europe is searching for a speaking English and Dutch Tester/Developer available to work in a short term contracxt for one of our clients in Belgium
Are a globally respected consultancy company who operate at the highest levels of service and successful delivery. They have a track record for delivering projects on time with customer satisfaction as their first priority. They set high standards and as such working with them also reflects on your high standards of service and programming ability.
Your New role:-
User Interface testing (in eerste instantie)
- Testing visual quality of the interfaces on different devices/browsers
- Support in identifying the cause of discrepancies between design and interface.
Front End development (in 2de instantie)
- HTML and CSS
- Responsive web design
- React.js - preferred
- Android - preferred
Your Skills and experience:-
- Eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience in agile
- Experience with offshore development teams highly preferred
- Desire to coach and support an offshore development team (through an onsite dev lead)
Hands-on for more difficult parts of the CSS
- Interest in UI/UX - highly preferred (UI/UX = User Interface/User Experience)
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
-English and Dutch spoken and written;
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the process.